Saturday, January 3, 2009

My feelings are hurt!!!

Ladies, Please tell me what am I doing wrong?!!!!
I think I do interesting posts. My kids are cute. I'm a likable person aren't I.

SO WHY, OH WHY WON'T MORE OF YOU LEAVE ME COMMENTS?!!!!!

I know I may not always leave you all comments but I will try harder in case you are crazy like me and love comments. If you read my blog and just don't always have time to leave a comment, then...





STOP IT!!! lol. I NEED COMMENTS!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hey, Ellen! Here's a comment! I do read your blog even if I don't comment on every post!! Loved the Christmas pic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eddie, Great comment.
    (my older brother)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking, you should add a counter to your blog, then you can see how many people are stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOTALLY understand what you're saying! Sometimes I wonder if people are reading mine too. I don't get many comments either. I DO enjoy reading your blog! You do a great job with it! Don't get too discouraged about the comment thing. Have you checked out those counters? That may encourage you, knowing that people ARE reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellen! Here's a comment for you...we still love you. :)

    Keep at it, girlie. I've found it takes a long time and a strong readership base to get regular comments. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I think I choose to be with Eddie on this one!! :P But I still love ya!! :D

    If you don't know who this is think about it for a while....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ellen, click on my counter and it should take you to a website that will explain to you how to add one to your website. I also have a widget that tells me where people came from and how they came to my blog, there is a link on it that says something like add me to your blog. Let me know if you need more help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog and keep Tyde up to date on what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ejoy your Blog! I like it when people leave comments on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. See, i stopped by in time! I LOVE reading your blog but alas, like usual my life just got So busy and then I changed hosts and am trying to fix up that place and OH! I am so sorry!
    But I do so understand how you feel. You know what made things a little better for me? I put a counter on my blog! Then i could see many were reading, just not responding! HTH

    (((HUGS))) I hope to figure out HOW to link to blogs on weebly soon!

    ReplyDelete