Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 100th Post!!!!

Yah, me!! In honor of my 100th post I thought I would post 1oo things about me. I really don't know what else to do.





1.I grew up in Pa.
2.I thought Florida would be a cool place to live.
3.I have brown hair.
4.I love chocolate on chocolate
5.Growing up I always got chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.
6. At age 29 it is still my favorite Ice cream.
7.I always played with the younger kids
8.I had to teach K-5 and do my school work in my 11 grade year. The teacher had an injury.
9.I was never boy crazy.
10. I was known as "Lil Ms. Goody 2 shoes"
11.I went to our church's christian school from 2nd grade to Graduation.
12.My mom was hired as the school secretary when I was in 3rd grade.
13.My brother picked me up by my ankles in first grade and loosened my two front teeth
14.I broke my thumb playing kick ball in PE in 5th grade.
15.I got saved when I was 11.
16.I got braces in Jr. High.
17.I have light brown eyes.
18.In HS my mom and I would have a cup of tea everyday before school.
19.I was in chearleading, volleyball, basketball and softball.
20. My school played against the school
Dear Abbi went to. So we probably played V-ball against each other and didn't know we would meet years later. Pretty cool!!
21.I am the oldest granddaughter on my mother's side.
22.Growing up I have always wanted to live in a 2 story house.
23.Now that I do, I hate it. Carrying laundry,UGH!!
24.I am 5'4.
25.I lived in the same house in Pa from birth till I got married.
26. I graduated HS with 4 other classmates.
27.I graduated College with Elementary Education Degree.
28.Senior class trip was to Niagara Falls.
29.Graduated HS in 97
30.College in 2001.
31.I was diagnosed with epilepsy after having a grandmal seizure when I was 11.
32.My brother had one 2 months later and was diagnosed the same.
33.I fear I will pass it to my children.
34.I have 1 sibling a brother who is 2 years older.
35.I met my husband in Texas.
36. I was late for my wedding rehearsal.
37.I had all Ron Hamilton songs in my wedding.
38.My pastor had heart surgery and couldn't be there.
39.We were offered jobs teaching at a christian school and moved to Florida after we got married.
40.I have moved 5 times in 7 years of marriage.
41.I always wanted a sister.
42.After marriage I have 3!
43.I was 21 and pregnant when I got my license.
44.I had a wedding party of 26!!
45.I am happily married and have 3 beautiful girls.
46.I don't like sweet potatoes, scalloped potatoes or turnips.
47.I never liked spinach till Jeremy cooked it with cheddar cheese.
48.I am a big coffee drinker and love flavored creamer.
49.I am very unorganized and don't know how to be organized, but hate the clutter.
50. I want to move back to Pa.
51.I dip chicken in Ranch.
52.I home school my girls.
53.I don't get big when pregnant.
54.My babies have been 6lbs, 5lbs and 7lbs.
55.My first 2 were induced and were almost emergency c-sections. Heart rates dropped.
56.My body can not handle induction.
57.My 3rd came on her own and heart rate was perfect.
58.My Dr. was late and I had to hold her in.
59.I will never do that again. The nurses better be ready.
60.We want a boy next.
61.My 2nd and 3rd I had no epidural.
62.I have had 1 miscarriage.
63.I have never dyed my hair.
64.I asked for black olives for Christmas as a child.
64.House work I don't mind... Dishes
65.House work I hate...Laundry
66.Dream vacation... Someplace warm with a beach and no kids.
67.I can not drive a stick shift.
68.I vent anger through cleaning.
69.I have never driven a truck.
70.I have never smoked.
71.I never drank alcohol.
72.I am very ticklish.
73.I collect Snowmen.
74.I wear glasses.
75. I have pierces ears.
76.My favorite Soda is Sunkist.
77.My favorite meal is Sue's Chicken and Noodles.
78.My favorite Movie is Love comes Softly Series.
79.My favorite Author is Jeanette Oake and Beverly Lewis.
80.My favorite holiday is Christmas.
81.My favorite day of the week is Friday, family day.
82.My favorite color is purple.
83.My favorite dog is a Golden Retriever.
84.My favorite flower is a Hyacinth.
85.My favorite jewelry is my wedding ring.
86.My favorite accessory are shoes.
87.My favorite cookie is Choc.Chip.
88.My favorite room in the house...the cleanest one.
89.My favorite coffee is Starbucks.
90.My favorite fast food is Mc D's.
91.My Favorite restaurant is Red Lobster.
92.My favorite season is spring.
93.My favorite sport to play is V-ball.
94. My favorite sport to watch is gymnastics or ice skating.
95.My favorite nail color is a peachy brown.
96.My favorite public school teacher was Mrs. Griggs.
97.My favorite Christian school teacher was Mrs. Gordon.
98.My favorite candle scent is Apple Cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
99.I really need an Amoire for our computer.
100. I am so glad I am done this survey,whew!!!

7 comments:

  1. What?? "I was known as Lil Ms. Goody 2 Shoes" Not sure your status changed :-)

    That's funny I broke my thumb in the 5th grade too, only I was playing dodge ball.

    No one will be surprised by you being late for your rehearsal, you will be late for your own funeral!! Well...I guess if they tell you it starts a half hour earlier, you might make it.

    And as for not getting very big while you are pregnant, I NEVER want to be pregnant at the same time as you again!! (Not that its in the plans.) You make everyone look huge.

    Figures your favorite meal would be one you didn't cook. ;)

    No you can't have my armoire!!

    Love finding out stuff about you!! Glad to have such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love black olives too...that's funny!

    Thanks for sharing all your facts. Do you like moving? You are amazing to have moved that many times in such a short amount of time!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like #20. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron Hamilton songs are the BEST songs for weddings!! I also had only his songs at my wedding. Which ones did you have?
    Congratulations on your 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I think I even learned some things about you!!

    Love you
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew one person could say so much about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading these lists! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete