My brother Eddie was just here for a visit. I love it when family comes and I hate it when they leave. He helped so much and was so much fun. I love you Eddie. Hope still walks around asking for Uncka Eddie.
"Where Uncka Eddie go? He go bye bye. He all gone?"
So precious!!
He looks good in pink. Don't ya think?
Our friend Phil is an artist.

Eddie and Heidi painted a butterfly.

We are in the middle of a contest about creation in Jr church. We put the Bible verse on the back of the animals. The kids went through a Safari ride to see the Bible verse. It's going very well. This week was "under the sea" animals. Sorry no picture yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eddie also took us Ice skating. It was the girls first time. We had so much fun.
Loved all the pictures! It looked like the girls had a lot of fun skating. But I have to be "Grandma"!!!
ReplyDelete(Where were their GLOVES???) lol
Love you, MOM