I just love my children. I am so thankful for the fun days we get to spend together as a family having fun. I'm just so Thankful for my sweet family. I have to share.
Heidi and Hope found a treasure
Heidi wants to share with Hope
Yup... A worm, YUK!!
Hallie helping daddy clean out the leaves.
Look at those cheeks and fingers, Oh I just could kiss 'um all day!
Church last Sunday
pure sweetness...
Till bedtime.
Had to share the cute pony tail.
Hallie and Heidi are going to be flower girls in May. So Exciting!! So we tried on a dress at Dillard's. The bride didn't like it so we'll just keep looking.
I leave you with a cute open mouth kiss!! Those are the best coming from such sweetness as this.
come back in a few days I'll share our mattress sledding down the stairs
they is certainly too much sweetness in your house!
where do you live? is the weather getting so warm now that you can bare those yummy little chubby shoulders? i just love baby shoulders in little sundresses in the summer!
Seriously, I know that there is an innser beauty we all strive for as children of the Lord, but your girls are just stunning! I think I can really see a beauty from the inside though. it is those clear eyes they have! When we walk with Him, it shows in the kids---your children and family is a lovlely retreat in this world! Enjoy them!
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
they is certainly too much sweetness in your house!
ReplyDeletewhere do you live? is the weather getting so warm now that you can bare those yummy little chubby shoulders? i just love baby shoulders in little sundresses in the summer!
oops, i meant to say~
ReplyDeleteTHERE .....
yes, that day is was about 70. beautiful! Missouri
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I know that there is an innser beauty we all strive for as children of the Lord, but your girls are just stunning! I think I can really see a beauty from the inside though. it is those clear eyes they have! When we walk with Him, it shows in the kids---your children and family is a lovlely retreat in this world! Enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteAwwe, you're so sweet, Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love all the pictures, Ellen. Can't wait to hear about this stair sliding. Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteMattress sledding! Love it, Ellen! My sis and I used to do pillow sledding. :o)
ReplyDeleteYou have the most adorable children...and brave! The worm, eek!
Mattress sledding! Love it, Ellen! My sis and I used to do pillow sledding. :o)
ReplyDeleteYou have the most adorable children...and brave! The worm, eek!
As always, great pictures! I just love the one of Hope by herself sitting there so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI am glad your bathroom is almost finished. It looks nice! Hope you get to enjoy a nice, long hot shower soon.