Monday, March 16, 2009

Mattress Sledding!!!

Ours neighbors are good Friends of ours and they came into a bit of a family crisis 2 Friday nights ago. We saw some of the kids out in the backyard playing while the parents were dealing with something so I went over to talk to them and found out what was going on. So I talked to Jeremy first and then went over and told them we would take the 4 younger kids for the night.

Of course they were, "Oh no it's late you don't have to do that." And I said,"kids go pack!!" They were off and the parents just smiled and thanked us a million times.

Like my husband said, "It's not like they wouldn't do it for us."


Steven loves our super Nintendo
*Note* yes I know it's ancient but it doesn't take much to impress our kids. A friend bought it for us and our girls love it.
(Ok, ok I love it too!! You can stop shinning that bright light now!)
Christian was pushing Hope around on Thomas.
(Sorry about the big industrial extension cord, curdesy of my husband)





Let the mattress sledding begin!!

Amber and Hallie

(Sorry for the red eye)






Hallie and Heidi




Heidi and Angela





Yea, Hope!!! She was scared, but she finally did it!!

See ya next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment