Sunday, March 22, 2009

Josiah Daniel has arrived!

You all don't know these people but this is Josh, my husband's brother and His first born, Caroline. They just had a baby boy! So we had to go see. I didn't take a picture of the mom because she was tired and I didn't think she was up to pictures.


Josiah Daniel
3-2o-09
4:26pm
7lb 6oz
19 1/2 long


Hallie

Heidi
Do you think she likes him...hmmm?


Hope was glued...



Until she found one closer to her size.
It was so precious.




4 comments:

  1. Okay so he wasn't born on 3/29/09 because it isn't the 29th yet. So when was he born??

    This is Jen by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found the timing interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, it's corrected! Ha, that's funny. I don't know why I did that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellen ~

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    The woman that spoke...man, I can not remember her name right now...anyway, she retired from the field about 20 years ago. She was the first in the village so I'm not sure if she knows the Allens or not.

    ReplyDelete