Our town had a very small and very sad Parade. Not very many floats but it was fun for the kids none the less. They were expecting more because we have an Apple Blossom parade in May that is fantastic!! We all enjoyed the beautiful day God gave us.
The girls enjoyed picking up the candy that was thrown out to them.
Oooh, looks like fun! Cheesy or not, any St Patrick's Day parade would be awesome around here! We get nothing but a Halloween parade. :( Glad you had a good day!
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
Oooh, looks like fun! Cheesy or not, any St Patrick's Day parade would be awesome around here! We get nothing but a Halloween parade. :( Glad you had a good day!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!! I had a big smile on my face like I was standing right next to them! Love you all, MOM
ReplyDelete