Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm in Love...

WITH THESE ROSES...





AND MY MAN!!!

Jeremy and I have been married for 8 years as of Yesterday (Tuesday). I'm not going to say "8 wonderful years" because lets face it Satan is out there and we have been through some tough times together and they weren't all wonderful, but we had the Lord and each other and that is all that matters. Now we have 3 beautiful little girls God has blessed us with and raising them for God is all that matters. He loves God and strives everyday to live for Him and raise his family to love and serve God. He is a hard worker, loves to work with kids in church and would just about do anything for the cause of Christ.

I love this man and am amazed everyday that God blessed me so much with him. He has taught me so much in these 8 years and I am better because of him. Yes, I am lifting him up, but it is only because of God that we found each other in such an unlikely way. As of right now I would have to say life is pretty wonderful.

I give GOD all the Glory!!!

Happy Anniversary, Jeremy!!!

I love you!!

6 comments:

  1. happy anniversary guys!

    motherhood has been good to you Ellen, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. I am glad that you have had so many good years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww....it is so nice hearing someone praise their spouse, and speak so highly of them. One doesn't hear much of that these days. I am happy for both of you. Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Ellen & Jeremy! May God bless you with many more years together!

    ReplyDelete