Well, a while back I put our names in for a contest at Sears Portrait studio and we won a runners up prize. A free 10x13 and half price on sheets with no sitting fee.
These are the results.
Our new family photo
She is so precious. I love that smile.
This smile says, "guess what I did in my diaper?"
We like to pretend they are angels
These are with no nap too.
Bad Mommy!!
Heidi is the hardest to get a good smile from
and she did great!
I wanted the girls to have a memory of when they were in their first wedding.
I really like the family photo. I don't think I've ever seen your hair that length before...looks beautiful! :) And the girls, as always, are adorable.
Wow! BEAUTIFUL pictures! I LOVE your family picture. Your hair is really pretty. I remember when you came to college for a visit and you had the prettiest long hair. You all look great!
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
These pictures are very sweet! You have an adorable family. :)
ReplyDeleteYou all always look so adorable in your family photos and the girls are all so cute. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteI really like the family photo. I don't think I've ever seen your hair that length before...looks beautiful! :) And the girls, as always, are adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow! BEAUTIFUL pictures! I LOVE your family picture. Your hair is really pretty. I remember when you came to college for a visit and you had the prettiest long hair. You all look great!
ReplyDelete