
Kristen and Joy are doing the 7 day modest dress challenge and I thought it would be fun to join in.The challenge is to wear dresses and skirts for 7 days in a row. You are also supposed to wear your hair 7 different ways too, but I don't think I can do that. I'm not very creative.
Now, I do wear pants and capri's and I beleive I wear modest one's, but I do love to wear skirts and dresses too. I love that my girls love skirts and dress also.
Whatever we wear we always try to make sure it would please the Lord.








Ellen,
ReplyDeleteYou all look wonderful! So pretty and feminine! I love that color on you, by the way.
I just posted some links for hairstyle ideas that may help you as you said it's hard coming up with haristyle ideas.
Blessings to you!
Joy
You and your girls look so lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun.
ReplyDeleteIt's so important that mothers teach their daughters to be modest and feminine- way to go, you! :)
GIANTS and Martins are owned by the same company. Kind of confusing, but Martins is not union and GIANTS is union. There are only a few Martins. Our town has a Martins. Their flyers are the same.
ReplyDeletelove the pic, i think that's a neat challenge! :) have fun with it! :)
ReplyDeletemelissa