I have been trying since Sunday to get up a post and every time I tried my computer would shut down. It is very frustrating, but praise the Lord it worked today!!
I hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day, I did!!
I won that hanging basket plant in church because I was one of the 2 youngest mother's present with Husband and children.
This was on the table for me with all my wonderful cards.My present is coming this weekend so I'll share later.Have a great week!
Your "mother's day" looked like fun.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you with the girls. You will have to tell the story of Hope's dress. Love, MOM
I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! Your roses are really pretty. I can't wait to hear what your other present is!
ReplyDeleteEllen,
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful! And so are the gals! ADORABLE dresses, by the way! Dressing mine alike is my daily joy. :o) It's Grace's, too...for now. Hopefully chagrin doesn't become a part of their wardrobe accessories in teh future, LOL.
Happy Mother's Day!
My oldest is 7 and she doesn't get embarressesd, but I do try to let her have some Wednesday evenings to pick out her own dress.
ReplyDeleteRYC - Yes, I'm still in touch with Leana. She lives in Ephrata. Her mom passed away last fall.
ReplyDelete