Thursday, May 28, 2009

Joys of Boys???

Yes, they are here. Why, because we are related and they are back on a furlough. Their Dad and my husband are brothers. Their mom is my best friend from college who I desperately wanted to be my sister in law and look how that worked out. God is good.


I must share a wonderful blessing with you all.

As we are walking through our (in the process of being renovated) mall we saw a new Carousel being put up and people were getting on so we walked by and the people there said they were testing it so if the kids wanted a free ride this was the time!! Praise the Lord!! They were so excited. and so were us moms. They also played for a good while in our new play area.
















Elisa





Morgan






Paul







Paul, Hope, Heidi, Jason, Hallie and Seth
It is so much fun having them around again. I can't believe how much they have grown. They are so sweet!! Cousins, together at last!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, they're all so cute!! So glad that they can be nearby and you can all spend some time together!!

    And your girls were just precious in the wedding pics!! I've been sick or I would have commented sooner. What a lovely day that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousins are so much fun, especially when they are close in age. Enjoy the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they are having fun together! It's nice that your girls are close in age to Dawn's boys. Cousins are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GRANDMA said...
    Heidi? Heidi? Where are you Heidi??
    Were you left on the Carousel??
    Oh there you are!!!

    Hope you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so neat ...I am so happy all of you were together good times! I love to follow your Blogs!

    ReplyDelete