Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer fun!

What's better than a mud fight?
Chasing your sister with a paint brush with mud on it.
The girls were running through the sprinkler with their cousins on Friday and after they left the girl went back out again. Jeremy and I were watching them through the window and caught them in the middle of a mud fight.
Hallie teasing with the mud while I try to take a picture.
Heidi running for cover

or a weapon to fight back,lol


I love the pure joy and excitement on their faces.
So what that I don't have a working washing machine and I have no idea how I'm going to wash their clothes.



Hope looks like she is in shock,lol!



This is what happens after a mud and water fight.

Everyone came in to take a bath and get cleaned up and warmed up. I made a wonderful pasta dish that was just a throw together and it turned out great.
The girls had thirds!!!

Our neighbor kids came over to run through the sprinkler.
We got the girls new swim suits and I just love them!!



Of course we had to work on our cartwheels





Our washing machine is still broken, but our pastor let us use the one
at the church so all the clothes got washed.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma said...
    It looks like they all had a GREAT time!!! And your pasta dish looks yummie!

    I love their new bathing suits too!!

    ReplyDelete