What a beautiful fire place! not to mention a super-cute daughter! I came across your blog through Joy's blog and I'm glad I did! By the way, my life verse (if I were to choose one) would be Psalm 19:14- it is definately one of my very favorites! Julianne :)
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
MOM said...
ReplyDeleteLooks GREAT!!!!
Good job Jeremy!!!
So pretty and cozy!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Looks very inviting =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful fire place! not to mention a super-cute daughter!
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog through Joy's blog and I'm glad I did!
By the way, my life verse (if I were to choose one) would be Psalm 19:14- it is definately one of my very favorites!
Julianne :)