I am so excited. Jeremy surprised us yesterday with the news we are taking a family trip to Pennsylvania to visit my family!! Yahoo!!!!
Thank you Jesus!!!
See ya in a couple weeks Grandam and Pop-pop and Uncle Eddie
and Bruiser,(that's from Heidi)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








thats great!
ReplyDeletewhere in PA?
Awesome! I hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks for your comment about grocery shopping. Yes, Chase and I used to go together. However, he is not too fond of grocery-shopping so he decided to give me that responsibility. I didn't like it much at first, but I have really learned a lot about it! God has turned it from something I dread to an exciting challenge. It is great that you do the shopping as a family. If I had children, I would probably do the same. It is important to teach them how to do things for themselves. Do you have any good hints that help you? I'm open to suggestions!
Joy, We will be in Levittown about 45 minutes from Phil.
ReplyDeleteBarbie,
ReplyDeleteWhat advice were you looking for?
Mom said....
ReplyDeleteWe are excited too!!! Can't wait!!!
And Bruizer says...(use DEEP voice)
"Hi Heidi!! I am waiting for you to come play with me... oh yeah, you play and I just lay there and look at you!!"
Yay!! So glad that you guys are going to visit your family!!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question, my girls matching dresses are made by Lands End. They are great quality and have a high resale value on ebay. I get them online (on sales or clearances at the end of the season), on ebay, or in Sears stores in the Lands End section. Sometimes their season-end clearances are really good.
Do you use coupons when you shop? Do you find it better to buy the store-brand rather than name-brand products? Do you shop exclusively at one store?
ReplyDelete