Saturday, June 13, 2009

A really hard time...

is what I am going through right now.

Tomorrow is my due date for my baby I lost last November. Most of you may remember last November I had a really hard miscarriage. You are welcome to read it, but it is detailed. I just shared what I went through. I wish I had known what to expect at the time. It was hard on my whole family. I don't ever want to go through it again and I hope I can be there for others when they are going through it.

The fact that I should be going into labor this week is totally consuming me right now and I pray God will comfort me and calm my broken heart.

This is a minor detail that only I would remember. I thought I'd share. Typing things out or writing things down helps me cope.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Aww, I will pray for you! I still never forget my due date (03-03-03)...praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying with you today. I know I'm a little late posting, but just stumbled upon this blog. many many (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers right now, may the Lord bring you a peace during this time.
    Julianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing what is on your heart. I do pray for you, and will continue to! I don't know if this helps or not, but 2 of my sisters had gone through miscarriages recently and BOTH have been able to conceive again. Don't give up hope! God is with you. He will never fail you or forsake you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're doing better, you're still in my prayers.
    I wanted to let you know that I've passed on a lovely blog award to you. You've been an inspiration and encouragement to me, so I was so pleased to be able to pass it on to you. Stop by and "pick it up" when you get a chance.
    Julianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear one, my heart aches for you. I have too been going through a time of questioning, but the Lord has proven to me, even when I'm throwing a tantrum, running to his arms, and running away that He is good. I don't understand it, I just am believing it.

    Glad I met you today, found you through the award that you one. Thanks for sharing your heart, your life, your Lord. I'll be back to get to know you a bit more.

    May you be drenched in His love today!

    Blessings from Costa Rica,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there,
    I've been sick lately so I'm getting to my email late. So, yes, your lovely blog award- take a look at my June 19th post (I would give you the link here, but I'm horrible with computer html stuff and I don't know how). but read the post and you'll see how it works.
    Hope you are doing well, and have a great weekend!
    Julianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellen, Delighted to meet you and my heart cries for you as well. Sometimes, I don't understand, but I know that God is good. He will carry you and hold you close to His heart.

    May He simply drench you in His love today,
    Sarah Dawn

    PS I'll be back to get to know you a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellen,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!! Amen & amen! :)

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete