Monday, December 28, 2009

Labor Day weekend!


Yes, I know Labor Day was 3 months ago, but my brother helped me get my pictures down loaded so now I can post again, Yay!!



First, they had to test the water and make mud.



Then they got to the fishing.

Hallie caught one but it was too small so we threw him back. I had a picture up but accidentally deleted it. I'm a little mad about that but I'm also too tired to down load it again.



More mud...



Heidi fishing too!
They had such a good time they didn't want to stop and eat.



While we waited for Daddy to cook the food we...

relaxed



played with chairs



played with socks



and made tee pees with sticks.



Daddy, our chef


Yum!!



We had a great day altogether again. The girls are getting to do so much with Grandma and Pop-pop again. They have been begging to go fishing and they finally got to do that.


Time to take our dirty bottoms and soaked socks home.

No comments:

Post a Comment