Wow, we have never been busier. December is a very busy time for our church.
I think everyone is aware that we have moved here to Pa back to my home. We love it here. Yes, it is more expensive, but we believe we are in the center of God's will and He will provide all our needs.
We love the church, our Pastor and His family. I think it was the very first week we were here our Pastor's wife came up to me and told me her oldest daughter wanted to claim my kids for babysitting before one of the other girls got me. I thought it was cute. She has done a great job too. The whole Pastoral staff is wonderful. Some of my closest friends are the assistant pastors wives. W e have 3.
Hallie is doing well in school. She just had her Christmas program last night at church. I'll post pics as soon as I get them down loaded. I only have a couple and we weren't very close so they aren't very good. I was videoing too. I ended up leaving with Hope right after the kids were done, just before the message because she had a fever. She is stuffy and coughing.
Hallie, Heidi and I haven't gotten anything yet. Jeremy is 100% recovered from the flu and pneumonia.
Onto the big news. We found a house!!!!
We love it and we are very excited. It was a short sale, which means they dropped the price for less then they owe so they don't hit foreclosure. A very big myth is that the process is short. Short sale is that they need it on the market for a short time, find a buyer quickly. The process actually takes longer from what we are told. We are going through inspections right now. The seller excepted our offer, we are waiting to hear from the bank. They have sent the appraiser and we are waiting to hear about that too. Our loan was approved also. The house just needs some cleaning, paint and carpet in the bedrooms.
Settlement is suppose to be January 28th.









the picture is SO cute!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on finding a home!
Yay! So glad that you found a place! Can't wait to hear that you are all settled in.
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas picture is so cute! I enjoyed your update. :)
Great to hear that you found a house! It's nice that you will have your own place and still be close to your family.
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas card turned out really nice :)